Friday, May 3, 2013

Hair Like He Wore It

I am not a great fan of blogging contests. I find myself challenged, and on more than one occasion, my experience with blogging contests has been very discomforting. Hence, I have no clue what I was thinking when I clicked on the Indi tab for this one. As a matter of fact, I had quite forgotten I had clicked on it till I got a call asking whether I had received the gift pack. When I said no, the lady said okay and hung up. A few days later, I got a carton in the mail, with a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner.

I hurried back to Indi to see what it was all about. I realized soon that the ramp ready hairstyles were not something I was going to be able to come up with. I decided I would use the shampoo and conditioner and share the results instead. The shampoo-conditioner kit I got was a hairfall control variant, and that interested me. But first I needed to be taught how to use a conditioner. No, it is not like Araldite or M-Seal. You need to wash your hair with the shampoo, then apply the conditioner to the rinsed hair, read a chapter from whichever book is gracing your bathroom shelf, and then rinse again. That is for all of you who, like me, did not know this till now. I did this for a few days. I remembered to take a before picture so that you can see the difference.



And then, here is me after one week of using the black bottle and the white bottle. As you can see, the results are quite amazing.


Anyway, jokes aside, the truth is that I had no clue what to do for this post. So I gave the shampoo-conditioner kit to my friend and asked her to come up with a nice hairstyle and get a picture taken. Over the next few days, she showed me several hairstyles all of which looked just a shade above the ordinary. Then one day, she came up with the hairdo below, and I knew I had my ramp ready style.



I am sure this hairstyle will go on to become the rage of the ramp, but you will need to use the black and white shampoo-conditioner regularly so that you can carry it off. Of course, if you are interested in more conventional yet rampy hairstyles, you will want to check out TRESemme India 's Youtube channel.

6 comments:

  1. Wow...I think you had better change your phone number unless you are okay with a deluge of calls from stylists from Paris and Milan. Their accents are terrible!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ufff, ab iske baad main likhoon toh kaise likhoon? Tumne toh sab kuch hi likh diya. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hairstyle is going to be a rage. You are going to be a huge hit, Subhorup :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. your first pic is my all time fav ramp ready hairstyle :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! Subho! Now that I hv taken a break from hairy contests you step in with my hair style (the first one not the last) :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...